HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good day to you visitor, make sure to follow @SEFDPranks on twitter & like /SEFDPranks on facebook! Other than that, we hope that you enjoy your stay! Here is the latest SEFD news:
Links & images are now enabled! You should now be able to post links, images, videos, etc now in all forums, no clue why it was off. If you still have issue with this, please report it.

Share | 

If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would it be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BRIL
Admin

Sugar Cookies : 222
Respect : 3

PostSubject: If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would it be?   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:40 pm

If you could be one fictional character for a day, who would it be?

If I had to chose, I would say I would go with: Goku from the DBZ era. I mean, he can fly at super speed, can mask his true power with various stages of transformations, teleport anywhere in the galaxy & shoot amazing energy from his palms. What more can you ask for?

Yes of course he is always the main target & has died numerous times, but I think it is something that I could avoid for a day. Wink

Any objections? What about you?

PostSubject: Re: If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would it be?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:05 am

i would be ur nan
Back to top Go down
BRIL
Admin

Sugar Cookies : 222
Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would it be?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:22 am

Nan; not a number; National Academy of Neuropsychology; National Action Network; Nan River?

Which are we referring here? & how is ur nan a fictional character?

PostSubject: Re: If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would it be?   Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:16 am

black nan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would it be?   

Back to top Go down

If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would it be?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1