HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good day to you visitor, make sure to follow @SEFDPranks on twitter & like /SEFDPranks on facebook! Other than that, we hope that you enjoy your stay! Here is the latest SEFD news:
Links & images are now enabled! You should now be able to post links, images, videos, etc now in all forums, no clue why it was off. If you still have issue with this, please report it.

Share | 

Music Submission-Greenhouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
digiscan86

Sugar Cookies : 4
Respect : 0

PostSubject: Music Submission-Greenhouse   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Hi, my name is Ryan Torres and I wanted to submit a musical project I'm working on. It's called Greenhouse and we're from Denton, TX! We are currently working on some demos and recording this spring for our second album. Our links to our music and little bio are below. Thank you!

Band Name: Greenhouse
MP3 Link:soundcloud.com/greenhouserocks
globegaragerecords.bandcamp.com/album/never-look-back
facebook.com/greenhouserocks
Album Title: Electric Teenage Memories
Album Year: 2013

A short bio: Hi, we are Greenhouse and we formed in Denton, TX while attending the University of North Texas in 2009. We started playing music together to entertain guests at a friends party. Ever since then we have stuck together and played many venues in the DFW area. We just released our first LP on Globe Garage Records and hope to continue to entertain for years to come. The music has an Indie/Electronic vibe influenced by 90's Alt and R&B and Post-Rock of the past decade. Sounds Like: My Bloody Valentine, The Pixies, Tycho. Band: Ryan Torres (Synth, Drums, Guitar, Vox) Rex Hudson (Guitar, Vox, Synth, Bass)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BRIL
Admin

Sugar Cookies : 222
Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: Music Submission-Greenhouse   Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Ryan, I checked out one of the songs featured on your site & man! I highly enjoyed it! I can't wait to check it out in it's entirety & feature it! Thanks for your submission!

digiscan86

Sugar Cookies : 4
Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Music Submission-Greenhouse   Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:12 am

Yeah, Thank you! I will definitely keep checking it out. Love the videos y'all put out!! Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Submission-Greenhouse   

Back to top Go down

Music Submission-Greenhouse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1